1. Go to Galaxy Zoo . There choose How to take part or click here to go to the tutorial.
2. Take the tutorial.
3. Go to the trial. See if you can pass the trial. Note: You will have to register. If you don't have an email address or you wish not to share your email address, let me know.
4. Become an astronomer! After passing the trial, classify 10 galaxies. Record your results and reasoning by making an Edmodo post. Did you see any Voorwerp? What is Voorwerp? Read about it here.
5. Review the Lastest News on the Galaxy Zoo web page. Choose one and write about it on Edmodo.
6. Go to Zooniverse web page on space activities, pick one of the activities that interests you and report on the activity on Edmodo. What is the activity. why did it interest you, what did you find and was it hard to do would be good things to write about.