1. Go to Edmodo and log in. If you don't have an account, create one. Choose an avatar to represent you. In doing this, remember the following rules for our online work:
2. Using the group code provided in class, join our new group. Post an introduction of yourself. Who are you? What are your interests? Why did you take Physics of Astronomy?
3. Go to the Hawaiian Astonomical Society webpage on constellations, choose any 3 of them to investigate and write about it on Edmodo.
4. Comment on someone's answer to step 3.
5. Go to ScienceDaily, choose an article on astronomy, provide a link to it on Edmodo, introduce it and create a poll question based on the article. First come, first serve on the article. No repeats.
6. Comment on at least 3 articles and answer poll questions on 5 articles. In addition, post at least one comment one another poster's comment.
7. OPTIONAL: Outside of school: Find a video on YouTube on any astronomy topic you choose. Link it on Edmodo and introduce it. Comment of 3 videos.