APE Topic Eighteen Discussion 93
- Explain why the middle class supported Russian
involvement in the war.
- Explain why life at the Czar’s court was bizarre.
- Describe the rise of the Petrograd Soviet.
- Explain why the Czar abdicated.
- Explain how “peace, land, and bread” related to
Lenin’s plan for Russia.
- Describe the coup that led to Lenin’s leadership of
the Soviet Union.
- Outline the immediate concerns of Lenin’s government.
- Explain how majority rule was “over-ruled” in Russia.
- Explain how Lenin achieved peace, but did not achieve
- Explain how Lenin achieved bread.
- Explain how Lenin achieved land.
- Explain how Trotsky saved the revolution for Lenin.
- Describe the purpose of the Red Terror.
- Evaluate the legitimacy of the Communist government.